More information about the class offerings can be found below.
No prior yoga experience is required. Please bring a yoga mat, any props, and water to class. See you on your mat!
Register for Classes
Yoga Series @ North Oaks
Late Fall Vinyasa Series on Mondays
Late Fall Vinyasa Series on Mondays @ 4:30-5:30pm
Our late Fall series will offer practices full of warmth and gratitude as we shift toward the cooler months. In this vinyasa-style class, we will take a deeper dive into breathing practices as well as postures that build strength, all while flowing together!
Your investment: $90 ($15/class) for the 6-week series
Drop-in rate $17
* The more you register for, the more you save! Sign up for 2 series and save 10%, sign up for 3 series and save 20%. Email me for the discount code!
Classes run from Monday, November 6 - December 11.
Winter Series on Mondays
Details regarding the Winter Series at North Oaks coming soon!
Free First Fridays - Virtual Class
Free First Friday's will be offered the first Friday of the month. Register above to reserve your spot today. This class will be 45-minutes long. No prior yoga experience is needed to practice. Just grab your mat and a laptop and I'll see you on screen!
Stay tuned for yoga classes at One Yoga! Additionally, if there is a date or time you would like to see yoga offered, please send me an email at email@example.com.
To stay in the know on future offerings you can subscribe to the Heartseed Holistic Newsletter for respectful emails on upcoming classes, new articles, and more updates.
Past Offerings have included the following:
* Corporate yoga events
* Yoga classes in breweries
* Chair yoga for individuals
* Private events
* Yoga for children
* Family yoga
Take Your Practice to Another Level
One-on-one session(s) .......................... $60/hour
Small group session(s) (2-6 people) ......$100/hour
Large group rate (7-15 people) ...............$15/person
Discounted rates are applied for class packages and groups exceeding 15 people.
In an effort to make yoga accessible to all and to tailor the needs of the practice to the community/individual scholarships are available if cost is a barrier.
I have practiced yoga for over 15 years and I can confidently say that Anastasia is one of the best yoga instructors I have ever had. She is acutely aware of every person's ability level and is able to modify every class to suit the needs of everyone in the room, which is not easy. Anastasia is an asset to the community and I look forward each week to this yoga class!" - Lauren
She teaches a “flow class” which is what I was looking for. Having said that, there is a good balance of flow and stretching. It is a challenging class and it is different every week. Anastasia is a great instructor and is good about cueing modifications. I look forward to the continued sessions." - Mary
Terms, Conditions and Release
The Fine Print
Cash and check are accepted forms of payment if you are unable to pay online. Class purchases are non-refundable. I reserve the right to cancel an in-person class due to inclement weather or illness. In the event of a cancellation, a virtual class option will be available or an additional in-person class will be offered.
Class Etiquette: Please allow 5-10 minutes before the start of class to enter the space and set up your mat. Please be sure to silence your phone before the start of class.
Requirements: Classes at North Oaks are limited to 20 participants. There is 5 person minimum to run the series. Drop-ins are always welcome! Please bring your yoga mat and props. A small number of mats, blocks, and straps will be available (at no additional charge) if you forget or are unable to bring items.
By registering for a yoga class you are agreeing to the Release and Waiver of Liability.
Release and Waiver of Liability
Heartseed Holistic Release And Waiver Of Liability. By registering for an activity with Heartseed Holistic you are agreeing to the following:
I, hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and/or other wellness, body work, therapy, exercise and healing arts activities offered by Heartseed Holistic. The Activities may be offered in a physical location or offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that Heartseed Holistic reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, illness (including COVID-19) and/or any known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at Heartseed Holistic, including those which may result from the negligence of the School.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against Heartseed Holistic, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at Heartseed Holistic even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
7. I hereby understand that Heartseed Holistic from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record classes or events occurring at the School and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Minnesota and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Minnesota. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by registering for an activity I am agreeing to this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. I am aware of the inherent risk that comes with practicing yoga and absent their willful or intentional misconduct, I hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE Heartseed Holistic, its owners, members, officers, employees, and instructors from any claim, demand, and cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in yoga classes and all other programs. In taking part in programs offered at Heartseed Holistic, I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation in the classes, workshops, or other activities.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS OF THIS LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT.